The Cascade Separator is an innovative hydrodynamic separator that captures sediment and gross pollutants while also removing hydrocarbons, litter and debris from stormwater runoff and provides the highest removal efficiency of any Stormwater360 Gross Pollutant Trap.
What makes the Cascade Separator unique is the use of opposing vortices that enhance particle settling and a unique skirt design that allows for sediment transport into the sump while reducing turbulence and resuspension of previously captured material.
The Cascade Separator has received the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Certification*
*NJDEP testing based on Cascade Separator with one inlet pipe and no grate
Cascade provides unobstructed access to stored pollutants, making it easy to maintain using a vacuum truck, with no requirement to enter the unit.
For more on the Cascade, contact email@example.com
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Unique Skirt Design with Opposing Vortices resulting in superior TSS removal & therefore smaller footprint and excavation size for a given treatment flowrate (compared to other alternatives)
• Accepts a Wide Range of Inlet Pipe Angles allowing for design and installation flexibility
• Accepts Multiple Inlet Pipes eliminating the requirement and cost for upstream receiving manholes
• Grate Inlet Option eliminating the need for a separate grate inlet structure
• Internal Bypass saving the requirement and cost of upstream bypass structures
• Clear Access to Storage Sump providing fast and easy maintenance
• Range of Sizes Available to enable the most economical solution for your project